Do you have a gazillion wedding questions and aren't sure where to look? Finally, you can get the information you need from the pros who know with our revolutionary planning guide.
As soon as you buy the guide, you’ll get instant access to:
1. On-demand interviews with a celebrity wedding planner, photographer, DJ, florist, cake designer, lawyer, marriage counselor, etiquette expert (do you really have to pay for those welcome drinks?) ceremony officiant + vow writer. They are answering the toughest wedding questions, sharing real advice, and giving trusted insight they normally reserve for their clients.
2. A 100+ page companion e-book that will walk you through every stage of wedding planning, including:
- How to create a budget you can stick to
- A looks at what couples are actually spending on vendors
- How to figure out your wedding priorities in one night
- Catering terms you should know
- What you should rent vs. buy
- Picking a floral color palette that works
- How to make sure you pick the right music for your wedding
- Are photographer albums actually better than ones you buy yourself?
- Dessert tables vs. wedding cakes (and how much you’ll pay for each)
- How to write meaningful vows (and what to leave out of them)
- A therapist shares the most common relationship mistake you’ll want to avoid in marriage
- When to send your wedding invites
- The etiquette around plus ones and kids
- Where to register, and how to tactfully ask for cash
- When to start shopping for your wedding dress (and how much alternations will really cost you)
- Should you rent or buy a tux?
- Essential hair and makeup tips to make sure you stay picture-perfect (even through ugly crying)
- How to create a wedding day timeline that works
- Everything you need to bring with you on your wedding day
- What to tip your wedding vendors (and when)
- How to pandemic-proof your wedding (and the contract clause you need to have going forward)
3. Every custom Google spreadsheet you’ll need to help you stay focused and organized during your wedding planning, including:
-A wedding budget tracker that includes cost estimates for each category
-Sample budget estimates for a hotel vs. caterer
-Questions you’ll want to ask your venue, planner/coordinator, photographers, florist, DJ, makeup artist, and more before you hire them
-A wedding day timeline created by a celebrity wedding planner that you can use for your own wedding
-Guest list manager
-Gift/Thank you note tracker
4. Plus, an optional 30-minute Zoom planning session with me to go over your current struggles, questions, and more!
Wedding planning just got SO much easier!!